[Ansteorra] Teachers and Students needed...

Kelandra Carmichael Kelandra_C at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 15 13:28:50 PST 2007

Greetings All,

You know Winterkingdom in Northkeep is coming up on December 9th 2007. I
know for a fact there are people who sure would enjoy having some dancing
classes at it. I find that people who attend Northkeep's Winterkingdom event
enjoy just about any kind of class anyone wants to teach. Winterkingdom
already has a great selection of Arts and Sciences classes. There will also
be:

Classes for officers like Seneschals and Reeves,
List field etiquette for Marshals and Fighters,

Cut and Thrust,

A wide selection of other Rapier Classes,

An all-day smithy area where you can try your hand at the forge,

There is also the Northern Baroness Toy Tournament which has loads of
fighting for all and an A&S competition,

A Vigil for HL Gilyan,

Lots of fun, friendship, plus plenty of hospitality.

In the evening there will be one of our famous Northkeep feasts and a soup
tavern earlier in the afternoon so you have enough energy to stay awake for
all those classes...Be sure to bring a toy to donate in the name of your
favorite Northern group. The winning group gets to display a nice banner for
the next year and the bragging rights for most toys donated.

We will be taking class/teacher submissions till next weekend then we will
be organizing the class schedule.

If you can teach a class, take a class, or if you just need to have some
fun, you might consider attending Winterkingdom:
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/WinterkingdomXVIII.html

Come to enjoy some of our fine Northern hospitality and may find that you
have learned a few things while you are here.

Kindly,

Ian Dun Gillan

Baron of Northkeep