[Ansteorra] need help documenting a cushion

Susan Calafrancesco scalafrancesco at drakkar.org
Sat Nov 17 08:18:36 PST 2007

Your piece sounds beautiful and I'm sure it took a long time to
embroider. That's what is so great about our society, to try your hand
at the historical processes. To have fun at what you're doing is a
definite plus. I just have one simple advice from an old crusty Scadian.
Always, always if you are going to do a piece ,for a competition
especially, to do your research first and then the project. Your cushion
could be right on the money, but to know for sure you have to do
research first. I'm hoping you won't take this in a negative way, it's
just a friendly reminder for us all. I Hope you find what you are
looking for. Remember have fun at what your doing is first a foremost.

  Oksana Goncharova (Scadian for over 26 years)