[Ansteorra] spam...or not

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:57:46 PST 2007

The delete button is very easy to use, Lord Ivo, and takes far more energy than that spent venting one's spleen about what is and isn't spam. Glaslyn is not the only group to send out multiple less than unique emails, only the most recent. I don't recall any group ever having been told not to send such emails, but then again, I delete the ones that seem to be spam-like.

What I find offensive is the rude replies that really should be taken off list. If someone has a problem with Lady O'Keally or what she is saying, a personal reply, rather than an loud rude missive to the entire list would be far more appropriate. I wish that more people would take things off list rather than make us all read their 'laundry.' It takes no more time to reply personally than it does publically and it is actually much more effective. It also reflects far less badly on the sender.

As I said, I am getting each of those emails that you are getting three times each, as they are going to all three lists that I am on. I also get in the vicinity of 100 emails a day. I don't find it necessary to have kittens over something so trivial. I hit delete and move on to the more important things in life. 'nuff said.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women rarely make history.