[Ansteorra] Glaslyn Rant

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 13:25:41 PST 2007

I would like to apologize to the list for the rant which I directed at Lady Colleen. While I do not apologize for the opinions expressed, I did use poor judgement in posting the message to the Kingdom list rather than sending it directly to Lady Colleen. If it wound up being posted to the list twice, I apologize three times as much. Neither posting has yet reached my mailbox, but I know it reached someone's box, as I have received one private response already criticizing my misuse of the forum, but, notably, agreeing that the message which triggered my overreaction has been sent too many times...
Please accept my humble apology for my abuse of the list.
Paedric