[Ansteorra] Princess Tea at Stargate Yule

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Nov 26 12:06:57 PST 2007

I just wanted to remind all non-white scarf fencers in Ansteorra that
you are all invited to Tea with Her Highness at Stargate Yule Revel this
weekend.

The cadets are putting together some light refreshments to share so
please come and share this time with us and Her Highness. She is looking
forward to meeting and visiting with us all.

The Tea will be in the early afternoon, after lunch and before the
Peerage ceremonies. Check the schedule at the door.

I'll be making my Hibiscus Mint tea again.Others are bringing cookies
and such.  See you all there!

Claire
Robert's