[Ansteorra] Looking for help.

Benjamin Berry bbwaco at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:48:23 PST 2007

I see him at fighter practice from time to time...will contact some of our shire and see if anyone has a current number for him.

Lord Uilliam Roisendubh
MKA Benjamin Berry

Paul_Lewing at Dell.com wrote: Hello Ansteorra.  My name is Paul Lewing and I need some help looking
for my brother.  His name is Don Lewing and was last seen in the Waco
area earlier this year.  I am trying to reach him because our father
James Lewing has been diagnosed with lung cancer and things aren't
looking good.  My father would very much like to talk to his son.  Here
is a picture of Don at our step-sister's wedding in May of this year.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2291/2069156062_a305141cf6.jpg?v=0

Any information would be appreciated, please contact me at either of the
email addresses or phone numbers below.

Thank you!

    Paul Lewing
    Dell Product Technical Support Rep
    work: paul_lewing at dell.com   home:
catfolder at gmail.com
    work: 800-999-3355 Ext. 2166222   cell:
2544585953

  “It is not enough to conquer. One must know how to seduce.” -- Voltaire