[Ansteorra] Don't forget to pack the colors

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 13:47:56 PST 2007

Greetings!

The response to assist the Shire of Seawinds at their upcoming Ingleside Faire Demo has been overwhelming! I Thank you! We are going to have some great fun!

Trying to avoid emailing the 100+ personally who have already pre-registered, I beg forgiveness from the Ansteorran populous to ask a simple request to those coming, to please bring your feast gear, your banners, and your personnas.??The faire needs your heraldry be it voice or visual.?The more banners the merrier! The more bards the?richer!

I thank you,

HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley
http://www.seawinds.org/Ingleside%20Renfaire%202007.htm