[Ansteorra] marshallate cards issued for November and pending

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 19:48:03 PST 2007

Greetings, here are the cards, both new and reissues, for November. Some of the below were just issued and mailed and should be there soon. There is also a list of authorizations pending for December. This list is current as of 11/30/2007 so if you do not see your name or the names of someone as a marshal, then as of the above date I have not recieved the paperwork. At the very end is a problem section. I can not issue these cards currently due to paperwork problems.  Please remember when you are filling out marshallate forms to try to write the information neatly and make sure that the waiver is signed.  The waiver is very important and I can not issue the card without a signed waiver.  Also make sure the authorizations are checked on the form, I received one that no authorizations were marked for. Hope this information helps! The next list of authorizations will be out for the end of December/1st of January.

  If you are an authorizing marshal and have any additions or changes to make to the roster, please email or contact me and let me know because I need to prepare the updated roster for the New Year and Red Tape.

  New Cards issued:
  1. Sheryl Logan-Arrabella of the Barren Plains
  2. Jessica Smith-Adelina of the Steppes
  3. Tamara Howsmon-Anja
  4. James Friend-Frederic de la Costas
  5. Michael Seintz-Basrean Krayan de Leer
  6. Ashley Boehm-Murwen Bryce
  7. Landon Lusk
  8. Richard Howsmon-Marcus Cassius Maximus
  9. Sam Livingston
  10.Christine Wohlers-Christiana Ivarsdottir
  11.Charles Kaun-Karl Thorgeirsson
  12.Robert Gobel-Decimus Artorius Faust (change to adult card)
  13.Michael James Elliott-Michael of Redheugh
  14.Jacob Scott Carlyle-Marcus Crawford
  15.Karl Palsgaard-Oddo Carlo Azza
  16.Michael Roebuck-Michael
  17.Justin Dockmann-Cillene Machoid
  18.Christian Truelove-Kristen Trueulove Ayre
  19.Scott Kirk-Ian Kirkpatrick
  20.Ronald Payne
  21.John David Stubbs
  22.Jacquelynn Wade-Jaquelinne Marguete de la Ryver
  23.Travis Percival- Tristan Snnglant
  24.John Boehringer
  25.Joshua Ott-Julio D'are
  26.Barbara Downs-Alys Durivau
  27.Matt Patrick Kelly-Conchobhar O'Ceallaigh
  28.Sosha Ruark-Cavett-Sosha Lyons O'Ruarke
  29.Don Wilkinson-Almarr Bjarnklo
  30.Stanley Hoyt Poling-Donnchad Mac Cannagin
  31.Perry M. Catron-MIchael Ketterings

  Reissue of lost or destroyed cards:
  32.John Engelkle- Wulf de Grangen
  33.Sion Rhys Bayden-George Fox
  34.Jessica White
  35.Scott Hatcher-Olaf Ivanheart
  36. Octavia de Verdon-Theresa Whittaker
  37. Damon Xanthus-Dominic Barvanco
  38. Morgan Buchanan-Michael Smith
  39. Kim Tucker-Neassa the Obstreperous
  40.Michael Young-Uther Blackthorne
  41.D'alder Camber of Wolfstar-Terry Stilwell
  42.Wes Hanna-Kainin Tepesa

  PENDING:
  Carl E Fryday-Gassion de Beaumarchais
  Leslie Miller-Gunhilda Amberstar
  Theresa Michelle Kwansy-Threse Maria  Giovanni
  Peter Wholers-Pieter Rausch
  Susan Scott-Gwenneht Bowynne of Galmorgan
  Paula M. Reed-Branislava Volkova
  Kelly Hatcher-Ceallach Mac Donal
  Charles Capupil-Diego de la Rosa
  Ryan Barnett-Orion
  Ben Gilbert-Grimm
  Shawn Wooten-Rouland Blackwell
  Lindsay Rae Holder-Lindsay
  Christopher Bruck

  PROBLEMS:
  Richard L. Nunn-Ricciard da Nicolosi-Waiver not signed
  Michael S. Bearth-Akashi Tsurugi-no authorizations marked on form
  Carl L. York (from last months problems list) no signed waiver
  Ozy Adare-Erasmus Tetengrabber-Marshal not authorized to issue some of the authorizations listed.

  Have a Happy and Joyful Holiday Season!
  In Service,
  HL Bianca della Vittoria
  Marshallate Secretary