[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 17, Issue 20

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Oct 1 06:47:02 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 12:11:13AM -0700, Pat Mullins wrote:
> I'm also getting random messages dated two weeks or more ago, and not just from the Ansteorra list, but from the Bards list, too.
> Paedric
>
> David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote: Is there something going on with the list? I am getting mail from
> early in the month as you can tell by the attached email. I also saw
> a post from William the Scot saying that he just now got an email
> about Defender of the Fort Argent Anniversary here in Raven's Fort
> that I sent about a week or so before the evnet.

When dreamhost.com changed their outbound mail emitter from kungfu to
diego, sometime in ?July?, it appears that some mails were left unsent
on kungfu, and that those mails now are trickling out to subscribers
on the various lists that kungful used to serve and diego now serves.

Certainly I've seen delayed mails from July and August on the Namron
and Ansteorra-Laurels lists, and wouldn't be surprised to see the same
thing on other lists as well.

Chiara is aware of it, and has passed my diagnostic data to the folks
at dreamhost.

The lot of the mailsystem administrator is not a happy one. Trust me
on this.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO