[Ansteorra] Autumn Melees is coming, Melees is coming! Merchants and Tavern Needed....

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Oct 1 22:11:03 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra!
  Bordermarch's Autumn Melees is less then two months away!
Time to set your calendars and make your plans!

Site opens Thursday noon and closes Sunday at Noon.  November 15-18.

Experience some of the best battles in Ansteorra at Border Keep -
Ansteorra's stone castle.  Chivalric, Rapier, Siege, Combat Archery.. fight
along side royalty and the best knights in the kingdom.

Bordermarch's 30th year History Museum, Toys for Tots Drive, Populace vote
A&S competition, Hafla and so much more... with friends, fellowship and
Bordermarch's hospitality.

Baronial Championships for Bardic, Youth Bardic & Equestrian

Much more information is posted on the Bordermarch website.
www.bordermarch.org   I'll do updates as I get schedules and info.  Also see
our ad in the Black Star.

Things are shaping up to be another spectacular year of great battles.  Come
learn how we are going to get Gleann Abhann to come out in mass next
year.... We have something they want back.  Hehehehe

Artisans, craftsmen and teachers please share your knowledge.
Contact Lady Kasinda, our Class coordinator, at briarpatchgarb at gmail.com

Merchants and Tavern owners please contact phocas at bordermarch.org so I can
reserve space for you and get you listed on the website.

If the website doesn't have the answers you seek, contact
steward at bordermarch.org and we'll find an answer (or make one up).

In service to our wonderful Kingdom, my great Barony and The Dream,
Phocas of Bordermarch
Merchant/Tavern Steward for Autumn Melees

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:01 PM