[Ansteorra] Pictures of Artisans with competition displays

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 08:10:16 PDT 2007

Perhaps at the event a card with the artisans name and
photo graph could be used.  Something about the size
of a 3X5 recipe card with a small photo on it.
Nothing to large as to distract from the display but
just enough for identification should someone really
want to see a face to put with the display.

Thora O