[Ansteorra] Archery Marshal and Siege Marshal needed

Autumn Selby arianna_janae at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 07:20:15 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,
     It is only 3 weeks till our Seawinds Defender and
we are in need of an archery marshal! If you are an
archery marshal and can help us out, please let me
know!
     Also, we are planning melee practice on Sunday.
Our site is siege engine friendly. We would love to
have siege engines for our melee practice, but we are
also in need of a siege marshal. So far, we have no
confirmation of anyone bringing siege engines. If you
are planning on attending and bringing siege weapons,
please let me know so I may find someone to marshal.
If you are a marshal and plan on attending, please
know that we have no confirmed siege weapons attending
at this time.

I hope that made sense.
In Service,
~Arianna