[Ansteorra] Tourney By the Loch Youth Rapier

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Oct 4 18:06:52 PDT 2007

As I told Brian, I also checked with most of the active Youth Rapier fighters in this kingdom and none of them are planning to attend so that made further pursuit of marshals and resources moot.

I appreciate your interest, Piet, but I do not believe you are currently an Authorized Youth Rapier Marshal. However,the process for that should get easier soon. If the changes to Youth Rapier work out as we plan we should see more Youth fighters and many more marshals who will be able to run these activities in the future.

Claire Shayhan
KYRM