[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 17, Issue 20

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 00:11:13 PDT 2007

I'm also getting random messages dated two weeks or more ago, and not just from the Ansteorra list, but from the Bards list, too.
Paedric

David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote: Is there something going on with the list? I am getting mail from
early in the month as you can tell by the attached email. I also saw
a post from William the Scot saying that he just now got an email
about Defender of the Fort Argent Anniversary here in Raven's Fort
that I sent about a week or so before the evnet.

Devin