[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 13:23:16 PDT 2007

Replied to privately.

HL Caley

-----Original Message-----
From: Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR <eithnethehealer at yahoo.com>
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 2:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Crown Tourney

Unto the Autocrat of Crown Tourney,
ould you please get me in touch with the CiC off-list. I am most anxious to
ommunicate with this person.
hank you

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
onor,
ady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
lso Known as the Healer
randeDamme FalconRose Keep and The Rose of SK
FalconRose Keep at Lake Callendre, Shire of Rosenfeld, Kingdom of Ansteorra