[Ansteorra] STEFAN OFF LINE

Alice Morrow Harris alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 1 14:34:23 PDT 2007

Greetings From Alina Unto Those Needing To Know:

HL Stefan li Rous will be off line for a while because he is in the
hospital. Stefan has a serious case of cellulitis (a skin condition)
on his right leg. Lately he has been feeling poorly and thought it
was allergies but then saw that his right leg was swollen and red.
After a day of nudging, he finally listened to me and let me take him
to the hospital today to check to see what it was. He will be in the
probably be in the hospital two or three days.

Thanks,
Alina

P.S. Hospital Info-North Austin Medical Center (Austin,TX)
          Room #302
          Phone #512-901-5302