[Ansteorra] Archery Marshal and Siege Marshal needed

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Oct 4 10:16:30 PDT 2007

The Kingdom Missile Marshal,  HL Fearghus MacKenna    can be reached as
missile_marshal at ansteorra.org <mailto:missile_marshal at ansteorra.org> .

He is responsible for Target Archery, Combat  Archery (those are
separate types of marshals)  as well as Siege Weapons and Thrown Weapons
in Ansteorra.

HL Fearghus may be able to help you coordinate all missile resources if
they are available but he is certainly the place to start.

Lord Jean Paul de Calmont is your Coastal Regional Archery Marshal.  He
can be reached as coastal_archery at ansteorra.org
<mailto:coastal_archery at ansteorra.org>   and he can help you coordinate
target and combat archery resources if they are available.

Additional contact information for these gentlemen is available in your
Black Star.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
(a combat archery, target archery, and siege marshal who is unable to
attend Seawinds Defender)