[Ansteorra] Tourney By the Loch Youth Rapier

DonPieter at aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 17:17:13 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/4/2007 4:32:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
brianoftheloch at gmail.com writes:

Apologies to all, but I just received word from Baroness Claire,  Kingdom
Youth Rapier Marshal, and it seems that we were not able to arrange  enough
marshals and we must cancel all youth rapier activities at Tourney  By the
Loch.  However, all youth rapier fighters are welcome to attend  the
Non-White Scarf Cirlce at the same time as the White Scarf  Circle.

Brian O'hUilliam
TBtL 2007 Event  Steward

I don't recall there being a call for marshals? How were YRM's requested?
Don Pieter Rausch