[Ansteorra] OT-Babies and cats

HLDarcy HLDarcy at hot.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 05:38:04 PDT 2007

I read a recent article about some new research on allergies that indicates
that we live in such a hyper-clean enviroment now that our imune systems are
attacking thngs they normally would have ignored because they don't have
enough germs to fight.  Our imune system is programed to defend us and if it
can't defend us against germs then,by golly, it's going to protect us
against something, even if it has to give us allergies!

Makes me glad I grew up in the country playin' with worms.

HL Darcy