[Ansteorra] OT-Babies and cats

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 06:43:26 PDT 2007

Guess I wasn't so lucky on the animal problem.. on a 40 below day when pigs woudl give birth we would get them in our beds to keep warm.. or was that to wake us up.. either way they ended up in our beds as children.

  Kaitlan

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  On Oct 6, 2007, at 10:59 PM, Kaitlan Roisendubh wrote:

> What did we ever do without modern medicine... We grew up without
> carseats and other restraints... and animals everywhere..
>
> Kaitlan

There are medical theories that say that one reason for the upsurge
in allergies these days is that we no longer spend as much time in
our early years in the close proximity to animals.

Stefan
--------
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

A Woman is a lot like a tea bag, You never know how strong She is until is in hot water...  Elenor Roosevelt

Want something new or different to read... Alexandra can now be ordered through Target.com

Enjoy history or the middle ages... check out www.sca.org for great family times.