[Ansteorra] Trouble Brewing...

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:26:50 PDT 2007

  Crown Tournament was a great day indeed.  Many skilled Knights and squires
did fight with all of their strength, skill, chivalry, and heart so that
they could ascend the Stellar Throne and place the Stellar Crown upon the
brow of their Lady.  Twenty-seven fighters took the field and, at the end of
the day, King Ulsted placed the Crown Prince's Coronet upon Patrick Michael
Gordonne, Duke, Pelican, Knight of the Sable Garland, and Lion of Ansteorra
and Queen Ebergardis placed the Crown Princess' Coronet upon Julia de
Montoya, Duchess, Rose, Pelican, and inspiration to all.
  Though this is a happy occasion we must remember those to the east.  I
have seen ships in the ports of Loch Soilleir that bear a blue triskele upon
their flag...watching...waiting...the Trimarans are preparing!  Who will
stand to defend this great land?  Who will follow His Royal Highness Patrick
Michael into battle on the grounds of Gleann Abhann?
  This Saturday, the Barony of Loch Soilleir invites you all to ready
yourselves.  Prepare your swords and spears, your shields, your bows and
arrows, your rapiers, your trebuchets and ballistas!  Ansteorra, make ready
to defend our Kingdom against those Trimaran dogs.
  Tourney By the Loch will feature multiple melee scenarios with Chivalric,
Rapier, Combat Archery, and Siege Engines all welcome.  We must stand united
to defeat Trimaris.
  In the evening, we will feast upon a fine meal, enjoy the pageantry of
dance, and partake of fine meads and ales as we revel by the fire.

Join with your kin for the wars will come again,
And every sword and spear adds a link into the chain,
Add your arm to the army and the Star shall rise again,
For the pride of Ansteorra, we will stand!
              -"Stand Brother, Stand" by Mistress Eleanor Fairchild

Who will stand as we prepare to save our homes from these invaders?

For my Kingdom and my Crown,
Brian O'hUilliam
brianoftheloch at gmail.com