[Ansteorra] Tir Medoin's Quest for the Round Table Oct. 12th-14th

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 18:01:08 PDT 2007

  Join us in the quest to relive the glorious legends of King Arthur and his knights.  During the day, the fighters will be challenged to combat as well as challenged to represent the Chivalrous virtues of the legendary Knights of the Round Table.  We will also be Brewing display and A&S competition through the day; For our A&S Competition we would welcome displays with documentation appreciated but not required.

  At the end of the the day the Ladies Gallery and the Knight's Council will choose the Knights of the Round Table and will be given the titles of Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad, Sir Gawain, Sir Percevale, Sir Gareth, and Sir Kay, and given prizes worthy of a Knight of the Round Table.

  There will be a feast with contributions from all (meat will be provided by the Shire). Cost for feast will be contribution of a dish to be shared with others.  There will NOT be a Tavern at the event as advertised in the Black Star!!!

            Site fee is $7.00 for adults 18 and under, $4.00 for children 13-17, and children 12 and under are free. Family max is $22.00 and is limited to parents and children only. A $3 surcharge will apply to non-members. Please make checks payable to SCA Inc., Shire of Tir Medoin.

  Site opens Friday, October 12, 2007 at 5 PM. and closes at 11 AM. on Sunday, October 14, 2007.

   Armor Inspection will begin at 9 AM, the Tournament will begin at 11 AM

  For more information and directions visit Tir Medoin's website