[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25

QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 13:38:49 PDT 2007

Thank you so much! And thanks to everyone that had input into  the
appointment process, without whom I am sure I would not have this position!

I will do my best to fulfill the duties of the position and  Represent
Bordermarch, the Coastal Region and Ansteorra!

Anyone with an interest in being a Chirurgeon, please feel free  to contact
me, I will do my best to make the process as smooth as possible. We  are losing
many of our senior members to retirement and to other kingdoms due to
Mundane transfers of location.

Many Hands Make Light Work!

Living the Dream!
Lord Diego de Quevedo