[Ansteorra] Herald for Hire at Ursae-Lyons

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:34:58 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
   This weekend, Bjornsborg will host a fine tournament pitting the Lady of
the Bear against the Lady of the Lion.  It is to be a great day of pageantry
and chivalry.  Wouldn't you like your own personal herald?  A fighter can
purchase my services as herald for one or more days of the tournament.

Royal disclaimer- As I am Golden Staff, Their Majesties do retain the right
to use me as Their herald throughout the day should they deem it necessary.
It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

My fees are negotiable.  Please contact me off-list is you are interested in
having your own personal herald at Ursae-Lyons.

In Service,
Lord Brian O'hUilliam