[Ansteorra] Soup and Stew Competition at Seawinds Defender

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Oct 18 06:33:47 PDT 2007

The Shire of Seawinds cordially invites all cooks of Ansteorra bring their tastiest soup or stew to compete in the Soup & Stew Competition at Seawinds Defender to be held on October 27th.  Both the serious period cook as well as those cooks who have a favorite recipe are invited to compete.

  There will be two categories of competition:
  *Period recipes that will be judged
  *Open (modern or period) recipes to be voted on by populace vote
  (both categories will be included in the populace vote)
  Prizes will be awarded for both competitions

  Bread, fruit, dessert and drinks will be provided by the Shire to round out the lunch.

  Rules of the competition can be found at:

  http://www.seawinds.org/defender/

  All cooks are asked to register by October 23rd by emailing Lady Caitriona at prand at swbell.net

  I am in search of judges for the period competition.  Please contact me if you would be willing to take on this most difficult task.

  Caitriona