[Ansteorra] Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Championship outcome?

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 16:24:56 PDT 2007

> There was also a wonderful original scroll presented
> - and if I understood
> correctly, the design for that scroll has become the
> new scroll charter for that championship.

Actually, it hasn't, but we hope to submit the design
to Star Signet soon so that she can determine whether
it is suitable for use as a charter. The original
scroll was illuminated by HL Rhiannon, last year's ME
Dance Champion (I just helped with calligraphy). This
was Rhiannon's first scroll design ever. :)

Sara