[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 17, Issue 20

Richard Yeager chuymonstre at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 05:03:56 PDT 2007

I don't know whether it is a problem with the lists or with Yahoo mail address.  Everyone I've seen mention this problem seem to have Yahoo e-mail addresses.  I have been getting messages dating back to early July since Friday (about 40 or so).  They came from different lists as well.

My lady has had problems with Yahoo in the past "losing" then dumping month old messages all at once.  Not all have come from SCA lists.

Cuan mac Niall.

Pat Mullins <paedrics at yahoo.com> wrote: I'm also getting random messages dated two weeks or more ago, and not just from the Ansteorra list, but from the Bards list, too.
Paedric