[Ansteorra] OT-Babies and cats

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:01:33 PDT 2007

Tell the fogies to get stuffed. It is far more dangerous to have a dog around a baby than a cat. Cats do not kill babies by sucking the breath out of them, suffocating them, or any other way. Babies get suffocated in the same bed as their parents and yet those same fogies will probably think that taking your baby into your bed is fine. Dogs and ferrets have been known to do many more serious injuries to infants than cats. Having had co-dependant cats before, when they get mad about something, they generally take it out on you by urinating someplace inappropriate rather than by physically hurting someone. People can be such idiots sometimes.
Lyneya
Well-behaved women, rarely make history.