[Ansteorra] OT-Babies and cats

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 06:46:51 PDT 2007

Just like children, pets will act up if attention drops.  We make them our first children, such as like "can I really do this" type of thing then the real thing comes along and sometimes we humans are not so attentive.

  Kaitlan

Bethany <allasa at gmail.com> wrote:
  My brother & his wife had to get rid of their cats because after the baby
was born they started peeing everywhere.

- Alasa

On 10/6/07, Chelsea Durham wrote:

> Are there any good gentles out there that have had newborns and cats? What
> were your experiences? Did you have problems with cats that were
> exceptionally attached to you? -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
> None is deceived but he who trusts too much.

A Woman is a lot like a tea bag, You never know how strong She is until is in hot water...  Elenor Roosevelt

Want something new or different to read... Alexandra can now be ordered through Target.com

Enjoy history or the middle ages... check out www.sca.org for great family times.