[Ansteorra] Crown Pairings?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:35:22 PDT 2007

> Two knights withdrew after the first round. What happened?

In my bout with Sir Tomas I started having trouble breathing
and got very weak. Just a couple of passes into our third bout
I dropped to my knees, couldn't stand and my breathing hurt.
I wanted to keep going but knew I couldn't so I resigned the
fight.

>I hope no one was hurt.
I wasn't although people were concerned. Yes, I am making a
doctor's appointment to see what is wrong.
> En Lyonel
Gunthar