[Ansteorra] Journeys North - Crown Tournament Pictures

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 09:34:30 PDT 2007

This time our travels took us north, to the Shire of Graywood.  There,
Supmylo and myself did find ourselves in the presence of kings and queens,
past, present, and future.   We watched as the contestants made themselves
know to the populous.  And we viewed many bouts of combat as the best of the
best fought for the right to rule.  We did attend the Fall Crown Tournament
of Ansteorra.

http://www.jmtimeless.com/gallery/3618183

Today, we make plans to travel only a short distance, and attend the Tourney
by the Loch.  Held by Loch Soilleir this coming weekend.**
--
- Mike (aka Collwyn)
  casualgeek at gmail.com
  http://www.jmtimeless.com
  http://www.xanga.com/casualgeek

Now doing event portrait sessions, email me if interested.

All SCA event photos are open for personal use. For SCA publications,
please just send me an email, and I will be happy to release them for
non-commercial use. Historians, please email me if you would like a CD/DVD
of the pictures. High quality, lab prints, available with a click of a
button.

If you are interested in having your event photographed, please contact
myself or Brenna. If our schedule permits, we can be
requested/harassed/bribed/lured/tricked/seduced into attending with camera
in hand.