[Ansteorra] Eldern's Samhain/ Investiture

Joshua Smith joshs89 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 11:43:38 PDT 2007

  Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra.  The autocrats, again, wish to invite you to the beautiful campgrounds of camp E-Ko-Wah for the annual celebration of the Celtic new year also known as Samhain.  This event will also host the investiture of Eldern's newest baron and baroness.  We intend for everyone to have fun, so we wanted to remind those of you interested that cambat archery and use of siege weapons are ancouraged.  (Remember, siege weapons serve more uses than just lobbing rocks)  And for those whose physical age does not permit them to endulge in the melees or games, Mischief and Morsels will also be held, so everyone, please be sure to bring plenty of sweets to load the kids up with before they go back to their parents.  As another measure to make sure there will be plenty of "revelry" Saturday night, site will NOT be closing at 12:00PM Sunday.  Instead, we will be closing site at 4:00PM.  If there are any questions, pleaea ask.  We hope to see you all soon!

                     In service,
  Gryffydd ap Artorius & Meurik Vaughn