[Ansteorra] Seawinds Columbus Ships Demo held 10/06

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 10:34:57 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

I wanted to share with the populous some wonderful pictures of the Columbus Fleet demo held?last weekend in the Shire of Seawinds. These pictures were taken by Lady Dyrfinna. They really show these amazing ships and some great pictures of some of the Seawinds populous.

We are planning?to hold a Feast fundraiser for these ship sometime in the Spring. The museum is trying to raise funds to build a building to house these wonderful replica ships. The salt air is really taking its toll on these handcrafted ships.

Vivat Seawinds!

HL Caley

I don't know if the last email from the flickr website went through, so you may be getting this link twice. I'm having loads of fun trying to figure this new photo sharing site out. Here's the link to my set of the Columbus Ship photos. I hope this works.

http://www.flickr. com/photos/ 15007180@ N08/sets/ 7215760239176017 0
,___
Dyrfinna