[Ansteorra] Brad Leah Survivor!

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 06:32:35 PDT 2007

Greetings from the Waterbearer in Charge!
??? If you are planning on going to this event and wont be on the melee fields, think about Waterbearing!?
??? I will also be doing a Waterbearing 101 Class, which will be the teachings and the proceudres for waterbearing.? Thing about that which you can do to help!? Think of the future!? Think of running your own waterbearing shift at Gulf War!?

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me!? If you are going to be there and would like to help, I cant wait to see you all!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

HL Adena Terricsdotter