[Ansteorra] Waterbearing at Roses

Lily Rose Sinclaire lilyrose.sinclaire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:47:57 PDT 2007

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom,

Your Roses waterbearer needs your assistance on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 10
& 11, during the event (
http://roses.ansteorra.org/Defenders%20of%20the%20Rose/Home.html) .

We will be walking around with water, (diluted) gatorade, orange wedges and
pickles, making sure everyone (fighters and populace) is well-hydrated. I
will also be needing your help slicing oranges, filling up water and
gatorade bottles (can be done sitting down in the shade).

If you can help at Roses, please send me an email off the Ansteorra list to
lilyrose.sinclaire at gmail.com.

Waterbearing is a great way to meet everyone for newcomers too! Come one,
come all!

Thank you

Lily Rose S.

--