[Ansteorra] Estrella Bus

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:23:58 PDT 2007

To clarify the "$160 per person plus hotel + tip" portion.  The hotel and
tip are for the bus driver, and we'll have to put him up for the 5 days
while we're at the event.  It typically is around 10% for the tip, so with a
$100/night hotel room, then we'd have around another $1200 / 50 people, so
it'd be another $22 per person.  On the other hand, I might be able to find
him a $50 a night hotel room :)

Jean Paul

--
There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.