[Ansteorra] OT - IT'S OFFICIAL -- I'M CERTIFIABLE

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:27:41 PDT 2007

Marlyna wrote:
Congratulations!!!!  You are about to enter the most frustrating,
rewarding job you can ever have.

Lady Isobel responds . . .

Maybe the second most frustrating rewarding job.  The first one was being a parent to special needs children.  God trusted me with them and it was a tough row to hoe.  But, I take that experience with me into the classroom.  I can see now how a lot of what I have been through has been in preparation for where I am now.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock