[Ansteorra] Pavillion for sale

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:22:22 PDT 2007

I cannot resist any longer.... do the tent poles break down (do they
telescope)? How can this be transported.? Can this be taken on a car rack?
Also, how many people does this take to put up or take down? What have you
used for flooring on this? Merryn wants to know..... (heehee I think I got
her attention on this one)

still drooling at the idea,
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"