[Ansteorra] SCA Asian Persona Survey (Fall, 2007)

Andrew Benton spearweasel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 19:18:41 PDT 2007

The SCA Asian Persona Survey is a  website with the names, locations, and contact information for SCAdians  playing personae that hail from the parts of Asia farthest removed from  Europe: China, Japan, Korea, India,  Southeast Asia, or the Mongol Empire.  It is intended to foster a sense  of community and solidarity among those of us who play personae out of  the mainstream of traditional SCA culture, and to share expertise and  information with those who are new to the SCA.

  http://www.brassbricks.com/sca/east_asian_personae_main.htm

    If  you are interested in communicating with other SCAdians who share  similar interests in the cultures of Asia, take a look at the website.  If you would like to be included, you can email me at  spearweasel at yahoo.com.

    Please include the following information:

    •    Persona Name
    •    Preferred Online Contact Method (Email or Website)
    •    Home Barony,   Shire, or Group
    •    Persona Background
    •    Relevant Website or anything else you would like to include.

    In Service,
    Kamaitachi no Kansuke
    a.k.a. “Spearweasel”
    m.k.a. Andrew Benton