[Ansteorra] (OT - sort of) Bernina Artista 180 Machine Embroidery Software help?

Lisa A. May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:27:04 PDT 2007

I suggest that you look for a Yahoo! discussion group for that
machine.  I did the same when I bought my machine a couple of years
ago, and I was able to get all kinds of good info from that site.
Just go to Yahoo! groups and do a search by machine name.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)