[Ansteorra] Thirsty Traveler (No SCA Content)

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 06:23:48 PDT 2007

This inquiry, by m'Lord Gyles may on the surface seem a bit OT, however I suspect there is great value to be had, as this Globe Trotting Thristy One, of who he does speak, does reveal certain histories and origins of the subject matter (much of it pre-17th century, therefore "In Period")... Alas, I doubt seriously if any TV show material could be used as documentation in an A&S competition... BUT... I daresy such a show can and could serve as INSPIRATION for an A&S entry.... LoL!

  The myspace link is:  http://www.myspace.com/thethirstytraveler

  Cheers!
  Baron "More Mead Please" Wylfred (of Morganvayle)

Blair Frodelius <blair at frodelius.com> wrote:
  Any fans of the Thirsty Traveler with Kevin Brauch, please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Gyles de Blair
Delftwood