[Ansteorra] Youth boffer melee class and practice

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:49:44 PDT 2007

I will be teaching a Youth Boffer melee class at Tourney by the Loch
(October 10-12).

We will be working on basic tactics, formations and comands.  I plan to have
short instructional periods alternated with melees to put the lessons into
practice, so please bring all your boffer gear.

Remember, the more fighters we have the more fun we can have, so please
forward this to any person or list that might be interested.

Yours in Service,

Centurion Uther