[Ansteorra] Gothic Award

adrian knotts aknotts1 at hot.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 15:15:04 PDT 2007

Congratulations Micheau!!!

Ld. Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Countess
Regina
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:56 AM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Gothic Award

Greetings,

I want to thank all involved with the elevation of my lord Micheau de
Sevigne to the Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star this last
weekend. He still thinks its all a dream. I foresee lots of new "garb".

Gothic was a lot of fun, even with the loss of baggage. Thanks to all
that worked so hard.

I also want to congratulate all others that received awards this
weekend. I just don't remember everyone's name or how to spell them. I
took lots of pictures and hope to get them to someone soon to post.

A proud wife,
Countess Regina