[Ansteorra] Pictures of Artisans with competition displays

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 16:48:48 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  At a recent event, a number of artisans, including Laurels, where chatting about the nice online pages with artisan competition displays.  It's nice to see all the lovely and impressive works of art.   But, we have one request of the photographers....

  When able, can you also include a picture of the artisan with their display?

  I realize that not all competions make it convenient to have the artisans sitting with their displays, as when being judged, sometimes the artisans are requested to withdraw.
  But, for those occasions where possible - it would tie the work with the face of the artisan -
  so better to find them at events and ask about the pieces, or compliment them on the quality.

  Many thanks, Hillary