[Ansteorra] Pictures of Artisans with competition displays

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 17:48:21 PDT 2007

   What a great idea ... I know some of the Artisans but to be honest , there are some that I may know them "or" I may know the work, because I try to make all the displays at Events . It would be so nice if I could put a face with the art . I would be able to say how much I enjoyed their work at the Event or the next time I saw them .
    The other point is , We are getting new Artisans all the time and it is hard to keep up with who's doing what. This would also give the Peers a chance to know whom to look for around the Kingdom and at Events. If we had a face of the Artisans and saw them at Events , then we (the populace) could look for their display.
     Everyone is sending  pictures out anyway ... why not just a quick picture ....for A&S..

    Thank You for listing to a member of the populace,

   InServiceAlways,
    Kandyce

Mike Dudley <mike at clancircle.com> wrote:
  Hillary,

I, for one, know that why I wander by the A&S displays, the artisan is
rarely present, and with myself being terrible with names, I would have no
clue what face belonged with what display. What do you think is the best
way to get pictures of both together? Grab a herald to announce you are
photographing displays? Ask at morning court that artisans come at a
specific time for photographs? Something else?

-Collwyn
http://www.jmtimeless.com