[Ansteorra] Gothic Award

Countess Regina ginlee at cnbcom.net
Tue Sep 4 04:55:55 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I want to thank all involved with the elevation of my lord Micheau de Sevigne to the Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star this last weekend. He still thinks its all a dream. I foresee lots of new "garb".

Gothic was a lot of fun, even with the loss of baggage. Thanks to all that worked so hard.

I also want to congratulate all others that received awards this weekend. I just don't remember everyone's name or how to spell them. I took lots of pictures and hope to get them to someone soon to post.

A proud wife,
Countess Regina