[Ansteorra] Pictures from Gothic Wars

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Tue Sep 4 07:52:03 PDT 2007

After many hours of travel from our barony of Stargate, we arrived at Gothic
Wars to see if the Western lands had good defenses.  I was presented with
many splendid things to see and take pictures of.  I was so enthralled with
all the sights on the battle field that I didn't get to see everything and
have decided that I need to learn to clone myself and my camera to cover
everything.

Pictures can be seen at http://www.jmtimeless.com/gallery/3416349.  Please
enjoy!

All SCA event photos are open for personal use.  For publications, please
just send me an email, and I will be happy to release them for
non-commercial use.   Historians, please email me if you would like a CD/DVD
of the pictures.   You may note that you can purchase prints on the new
site.  These are professional lab prints (I am not printing them at home),
from the high quality original photos.

If you are interested in having your event photographed, please contact
myself or Collwyn.  If our schedule permits, we can be
requested/harassed/bribed/lured/tricked/seduced into attending with camera
in hand.

In Service,
Lady Brenna MacDonald
http://www.jmtimeless.com