[Ansteorra] FW: Announcement for Kingdom E-mail Lists

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Sep 5 14:16:30 PDT 2007

____________________________

Do you get Tournaments Illuminated?

You can get the very next issue if you call Member Services BEFORE
SEPTEMBER 15TH!

Trust me, you don’t want to miss: a reprint of Duke Paul of Bellatrix’s
1973 article on “Broadsword Techniques” -- abridged to allow space for
his new notes on how he teaches currently; “Sweet Bags and Pin Cushions”
with source listings and nine patterns for making your own; the Pennsic
War Report; “Merry Tales” -- shall we dance, or shall we fall on the
floor and call it a new step?; kingdom news from Trimaris and Artemisia;
“Letters and Epistles” -- how to write a truly period letter; the
results from our first ‘Quest’ article -- great ideas for Quick and Easy
Twelfth Night gifts, and much more, including the advertisements from
the merchants who cater to the SCA (because we all have to shop!).

Tournaments Illuminated is the known world-wide magazine for SCA members!

Subscriptions are pro-rated throughout the membership year, and can be
had by calling (800) 789-7486; (408) 263-9305 -- Office Hours: Monday -
Thursday, 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time.