[Ansteorra] A thank you to the chivalric waterbearers at Gothic War

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Thu Sep 6 20:13:19 PDT 2007

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for all your
help. For stepping up at pretty much the last minute and taking charge of
everything so that I had less to think about and deal with. You were a true
Godsend to me, and I thank you most humbly from the bottom of my heart for
all you did this last weekend. I can not truly express my thanks to you and
all the other water bearers.
I am and remain,
humbly yours,
HE Chiang Ti Lung, really tired and worn out Event Steward