[Ansteorra] Pictures of Artisans with competition displays

Mike Dudley mike at clancircle.com
Fri Sep 7 06:39:14 PDT 2007

Hillary,

I, for one, know that why I wander by the A&S displays, the artisan is
rarely present, and with myself being terrible with names, I would have no
clue what face belonged with what display.   What do you think is the best
way to get pictures of both together?  Grab a herald to announce you are
photographing displays?   Ask at morning court that artisans come at a
specific time for photographs?    Something else?

-Collwyn
http://www.jmtimeless.com